To enable clients to learn more about the project and register, on October 10, 2020, Elvartovski founded Viva Vivas. And on October 19 he told the Redditors about it. Some rushed to offer help onboard, while others asked where the founders would get electricity, fuel, internet, food, water, and what taxes would be introduced. Elwartowski replied:
- Electricity will be generated by generators, but later the ship will switch to solar energy.
- Wireless internet will come from the land.
- The payment for the "communal apartment" will be included in the commission fee, but will be revised. First, the company plans to improve conditions. Secondly, no one wants to pay for the fact that someone is constantly mining.
- There will be no tax on earnings on the ship.
At first, Elvartovsky ignored questions about microwaves but soon admitted: it is impossible to install them in cabins according to safety rules. In return, he offered residents a 20% discount on the restaurant and suggested that the kitchen could be rented. "We want entrepreneurs to come up with their solutions and test ideas on board," he wrote. Elwartowski failed to convince all Redditors. "There are no microwaves, but mining rigs are welcome. Inconsistent scammers" wrote one of them.
The company also announced an auction and planned to rent out 777 cabins from 5 to 28 November 2020. Among them: rooms without windows for $ 570 per month, with ocean views for $ 629, and with a balcony for $ 719.
On the Viva website, Vivas warned that it would check passengers for coronavirus, and promised, thanks to a partnership with the CoinPayments payment system, to support dozens of cryptocurrencies - Bitcoin, Ether, Monero, Electroneum, DigiByte, Tether, USD Coin, and others.
The company did not forbid bringing pets, but it prescribed strict rules for them:
- The weight of the animal must not exceed 9 kg.
- You can keep your pet only in cabins with a balcony.
- Hosts are required to purchase a specific brand of the artificial grass litter box.
- A fine of $ 200 was imposed for throwing biowaste overboard.
- Do not make loud sounds for more than 10 minutes.
A pet that disturbed the guests more than three times in a month or five times in a year had to leave the board.